Monday 2 February 2009

Crazy Music, Crazy Guy


Ted Nugent, rock star and avid longbow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist who was an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer.

The journalist asked: 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied: 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thought. All they care about is: what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.'

End of interview.

7 comments:

lilith said...

This is in my all time favourite top 10 quotes ever...splendid.

drevetailimin said...

Beats Bono or That Hoon Geldoff.

CityUnslicker said...

super

Anonymous said...

I have heard tell that the last thing that goes through an insect's mins as it crashes at 90mph into the windscreen is its backside; but I can't honestly vouch for that.

Anonymous said...

oops: mind (useless proof reader on duty today)

William Gruff said...

I once had the pleasure of leaving a Frenchwoman dumbstruck, after listening to her insulting the English for well over an hour, at a very dull party years ago. 'You're French, aren't you?', I asked her. 'Yes,' she replied, ''ow do you know?'. 'You have no manners and no brains', I replied.

What really delighted me, and amuses me still, is that I passed her in the street the following day. 'Good morning' I said, smiling cheekily. She scowled at me and, with pure, undiluted Gallic venom, replied: 'Piss your face!'

idle said...

Excellent, Wm Gruff. You did your duty as an Englishman.